Explore some live examples of Wt below.
The source code of these (and many more) examples is included in the Wt source distribution. You may also browse through the source code of each example using the source code viewer, following the link below each example.
Cross-linked source code for these examples is also in doxygen documentation (in a new window).
- The example uses WTreeView and WTableView widgets for rendering a Model's data in a tree or a table.
- A WSortFilterProxyModel implement sorting and filtering for another model.
- These item views have support for drag and drop of a selection of items.
- You can use nested layout managers (horizontal and vertical WBoxLayout) for an automatic window-filling layout, with optional resize handles.
- Modal (and non-modal) dialogs can be used to prompt for input.
- You may show a context-sensitive WPopupMenu.